quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2023

Parágrafo 125

125

Blessed the one who hath remained faithful to the Covenant of God, and woe betide him who hath broken it and disbelieved in Him, the Knower of secrets. Say: This is the Day of Bounty! Bestir yourselves that I may make you monarchs in the realms of My Kingdom. If ye follow Me, ye shall behold that which ye were promised, and I will make you My companions in the dominion of My majesty and the intimates of My beauty in the heaven of My power forevermore. If ye rebel against Me, I will in My clemency endure it patiently, that haply ye may awaken and rise up from the couch of heedlessness. Thus hath My mercy encompassed you. Fear ye God and follow not in the ways of those who have turned away from His face, though they invoke His name in the daytime and in the night season.

Bem-aventurado aquele que permaneceu fiel à Aliança de Deus e ai daquele que a violou e não acreditou n’Ele, o Conhecedor dos segredos. Dize: Este é o dia da Magnanimidade! Movei-vos para que Eu vos possa fazer monarcas nos domínios do Meu Reino. Se me seguirdes, contemplarei aquilo que vos foi prometido, e far-vos-ei Meus companheiros no domínio da Minha majestade e confidentes da Minha Beleza no céu do Meu poder, para sempre. Se vos revoltardes contra Mim, na Minha clemência suportá-lo-ei pacientemente, para que, porventura, possais despertar e levantar-vos do leito da negligência. Assim vos envolveu a minha misericórdia. Temei a Deus e não sigais os caminhos daqueles que se afastaram da Sua face, apesar de invocar o Seu nome de dia e de noite.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário